A knowledge-sharing dashboard that makes it easy to bring Braindate and the magic of knowledge-sharing to your events and communities.
Are you planning a Braindate event? Or maybe you’re considering bringing peer learning to your community using our Coached or DIY Braindate offers? We’ve got you covered.
We’re excited to introduce you to the Braindate Organizer Space (BOS): a beautifully designed management dashboard we made just for you, so that you can organize a successful Braindate experience for your community, with joy and ease. All hands on deck – you get to control it all!
What makes the Braindate Organizer Space unique?
From the moment you log into BOS, you enter a world where every feature is designed to optimize all aspects of hosting a Braindate experience, including:
- Creating and personalizing the Braindate platform to your needs.
- Resources to engage your participants.
- Advanced data analytics so you can learn from your community and confidently plan Braindate activations all year round.
The BOS comes with insightful features like:
- Real time data on how your Braindate experience is performing like engagement stats, knowledge your participants have to offer, and learning needs your community has.
- Tons of resources, including our secret sauce to creating high engagement results.
- Access to pro tips and best practices collected over a decade of working with top event planners and community organizers.
Stay with us as we dive deeper into how BOS works and what it can do for you.
How it works:
1. Create a Braindate platform with ease and personalize it to your needs
BOS has a friendly user interface that allows you to set up your platform and manage your Braindate experience with ease. You can also personalize the look and feel of the platform by adding your brand logo and colors, and set a braindating schedule that best suits your community.
Got questions? You’re not alone. BOS comes with a chat system so you always have the support you need.
You can also enhance your platform by turning on add-ons and 3rd party integrations based on your communities needs:
2. A toolbox to engage your participants and get them excited to braindate
We know that one of the biggest challenges planners face today is engaging their participants.
Through BOS, you’ll have access to a robust resource center where we share best practices gathered over a decade of successfully activating peer learning at events and communities. Using them, you’ll be able to create a marketing strategy to get your people ready and excited to learn from each other.
The resource center comes with:
- Knowledge base filled with best practices to activate peer learning at events.
- Downloadable production checklist and timeline to deploy your Braindate experience.
- Communication and marketing assets including customizable templates, graphics and copy decks. Basically, everything you need to implement a successful campaign to promote braindate & knowledge sharing at your event.
Even better, the BOS dashboard shows you easy-to-understand real time data on activity taking place on the Braindate platform. At any given time, you’ll know how many people have logged-in and what actions they have taken online, how many topics are being created, invitations being set, and the most popular subjects your participants are excited to discuss at the event.
You can also see which braindates are popular so you know what topics to promote or what subjects your participants want to learn more about. Armed with this knowledge, you’ll know exactly when you need to take action and deploy an engagement tactic.
3. Learn from rich data analytics and plan future Braindate experiences with confidence
After your event is over, BOS will generate a post-event analytics report that offers great insights like, popular braindate topics, number of braindate topics, highest booking peak times, braindate meeting logs, top search keywords, etc.
Through our impact survey, participants get to share their feedback on their interactions with others right after their braindates. We capture this qualitative intel and extract key takeaways including testimonials on your community building.
With these insights, you can plan activities throughout the year with the confidence of knowing exactly what knowledge your community is hungry to learn about.
You might be also interested in:
- So… What’s a Braindate?
- Introducing Virtual Braindates
- PCMA Braindates: A Case Study of Virtual Community and Connections
- How to Give Your Virtual Event Participants More than Just Hallway Conversations